Careers in Asia Recruitment Summit Review
- Interviews and network sessions held with top decision makers
- Attended by leading regional companies and multinationals
- Talks on Asian business at workshops, seminars and coaching sessions
- Multiple offers of work in Asia secured
What was delivered
Outstanding opportunities to work with multinational companies throughout Asia. Companies hiring for a variety of sectors and roles, including Research and Development. Positions available throughout China, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines and other areas.
A unique, invitation-only Summit bringing together the best candidates from all over Europe who are qualified to work in Asia. This exclusive London event brings together the best candidates and multinational employers to create a unique opportunity for those who aspire to be part of the developing Asian markets.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one Asian country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in London
Frequently Asked Questions
2014 Summit Review
The most significant event for European-based, Asian work authorised professionals, with dozens of major employers across finance, construction, oil and gas and FMCG. 2013’s edition was another year of growth as more and more candidates seek outstanding jobs in Asia.
- Over 6000 applicants
- Pan-Asian opportunities at one Summit
- 50% interview to offer ratio maintained