Investment Officer Asia Pacific
Do NOT press the button at the bottom of the screen. Please send your application to Jeanette Bouman before August 15, 2015 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the position can be obtained through Todd Mason at email@example.com.
As an Investment Officer you are responsible for the identification, appraisal, processing and supervision of debt investments in MFIs in the Asia Pacific region. Furthermore, you will be involved in the organisation of the lending policy (i.e. working out procedures, instrumentation, information systems). You have an extensive regional network of partners and other people/institutions relevant to the fulfilment of your position. The position requires frequent travel to countries within the region. You will be based in Bangkok, Thailand. The position is initially for 1 year. If successful, the candidate will be offered a permanent position. Thai nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Triple Jump is a socially responsible investment management company with its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and regional offices in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Kenya, and Thailand. Triple Jump manages and administers investment funds that focus on improving access to finance for entrepreneurs in developing countries. The funds we manage reach out to in excess of 350,000 micro, small and medium enterprises in 60 low- and middle income countries.
- This position requires a strong economic background, acquired by working (at least three years) in a fund manager, MFI or other financial institution.
- You have experience with analysing financial statements and dealing with legal and organisational issues as part of the due diligence process.
- You have demonstrated interest and experience in development and/or emerging markets.
- You have demonstrable communication and reporting skills and are able to disseminate knowledge and mediate between different views.
- Your negotiation skills are excellent and, above all, you are capable of representing the funds we manage.
- You feel comfortable working in a team while independently developing new and managing existing markets.
- You have a profound knowledge of English (both speaking and writing).
- Team player
- Excellent communication/writing skills
- Good negotiator
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent credibility
- Knowledge of any South or East Asian language is considered a plus
Triple Jump offers you
- A competitive salary plus benefits such as a variable part up to a maximum of 20% of your salary. The package includes 25 days of annual leave, based on a full time contract;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment